BIO L/S Top
BIO L/S Top
Proof that high performance doesn’t have to come at a cost to the planet. Made from a true world first fabric, BioSol; the first performance fabric that is also 100% biodegradable. Combined with three-phase moisture management, you get unparalleled comfort, breathability and versatility in a fully recycled package that biodegrades hundreds of times faster than ordinary polyester, protecting both land and sea.
World leading comfort and performance:
- Three-phase moisture management, to keep you dry and cool:
- High filament yarn count for increased moisture movement from fibre to fibre.
- Dual filament grading for non-chemical capillary movement of moisture to the outer layer of fabric
- 100% natural seed-based wicking, which enhances the hydrophobic nature of the inner layer to push moisture to the outer layer.
- Exceptionally comfortable. Mechanical knit fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement, enhanced comfort, and softness.
- Performance is in the details. Italian-made Framis fusion welding for low-profile seams, low abrasion and high comfort. Reflective tab for low-light visibility.
World leading sustainability:
- Groundbreakingly biodegradable. BioSol yarns biodegrade hundreds of times faster than ordinary polyester. Vigorously tested, they degrade 87% in 380 days. That means this T-shirt will be virtually gone in under 3 years, vs up to 200 years for a standard technical T-shirt.
- Authenticity, transparency and sustainability. Created in a 70% solar-powered audited factory, dyed in a bluesign® approved dying facility.
100% biodegradable fibres.
Seed based wicking technology.
World leading 3 phase moisture management.